WWII Army Air Force Pilot Wings Large Jacket Variation Amico Sterling Marked WW2
Here is a set of World War II Army Air Force Pilot Wings. The Wings are the large, 3 inch, Jacket size variation. They are sterling and Amico marked, double clutch back with the highly desired Wartime smooth clutches. Amico was the American Insignia Company.
The pilot wings are thick with a lot of heft. They are appropriate for the Flight Jacket, Tunic or Ike Jacket.
The Wings are in fair to fair plus condition and at least 77 years old. World War II US Army Air Force Insignia. AAF Sterling Wings; Pilot 3 Inch Jacket Wings. Legibly stamped Amico, Sterling, double clutch back, coveted Wartime smooth clutches.
Silver tarnishing, wear to front, back, recesses and high relief areas. Could possibly be polished up. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Militaria\WW II (1939-45)\Original Period Items\United States\Other US WWII Original Items". The seller is "martinolij" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Category: WWII WW2 GI Military collectibles
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Time Period, War: WW2 1939 - 1945, WWII
- Region of Origin: United States
- Modified Item: No
- Subject: WWII AAF Pilot Sterling Jacket Wings
- Type: WWII GI AAF EM Uniform Insignia
- Product Type: WWII WW2 AAF GI Officer Insignia Grouping
- Conflict: WW II (1939-45)
- Country: united states, USA, US
- Theme: Militaria
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- WWII Army Air Force Wings Insignia: WW2 Amico Sterling Marked Pilot 3 Inch Wings